Aequitas-Medical is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. If you have any questions about our privacy statement, you can contact us via the contact details below :
Aequitas-Medical – Kerkstraat 70 – 1601 Ruisbroek – Belgium
DPO (Data Protection Officer) :
Your personal data will be processed by Aequitas-Medical for the following objectives and legal bases :
- Customer management
- Supplier management Personal data is processed after explicit consent from the person concerned (contact form) or because the data is necessary to use our services, for the preparation or the implementation of an agreement (delivery of goods). For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you (and store, collect, process it) :
- Personal identification data : name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail
- Personal details : gender, nationality, language preference
- Professional activities : name and address of your employer, nature of the goods or services used or provided
- Agreements and settlements : trade agreements Aequitas-Medical does not store your personal data longer than necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected or required by law.
Product information (traceability) and accounting data (invoicing) are stored according to the legally prescribed retention periods. Other data will not be stored for more than one year after the end of the contractual relationship with the customer or until the customer requests to modify or delete this data.
We only use the collected data for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
Aequitas-Medical only provides personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Aequitas-Medical does not process special and / or sensitive personal data. We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
Aequitas-Medical does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Aequitas-Medical.
To do so, send your request to the appointed DPO within Aequitas-Medical via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we will contact you via the contact details known to us to verify this. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but certainly within four weeks.
Aequitas-Medical would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Aequitas-Medical takes the protection of your data seriously and responds appropriately to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact Fides Medical at email@example.com. Aequitas-Medical can unilaterally change its privacy statement. The latest version of our privacy statement is always available on our website www.aequitas-medical.be.